Qigong Energy Healing 氣功能量治療

Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method is a method mainly to teach patients ways to develope their own healing power. Master Lawrence Tse is a Qigong healer. With many years of teaching and healing people with Qigong , he has gained lots of valuable experiences and consequently he put varies Qigong techniques into this Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method. It has been working well even to people who are suffering from serious problem like cancer and other serious sicknesses.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The 4th Healing 第四次治療15-06-2005

After about 2 weeks time, I went to see Mr Yip, he told me that he finally manage to do those Hard Qigong Breathing (頂氣, 噴氣和吞氣). Although he still could not take a big breath, I saw a lot of improvement there. I was glad about his effort. I was trying to teach him a little bit more movements and a special advance strong (Yang) technique, Double wave. It is a combination of two strong (Yang) techniques. It creates a double raising energy (Qi) to clear blockages. I really feel that double-up strong energy wave and most my patients also feel it that way. Still the same thing happen, he could not remember it thoroughly. I knew I had to see him more often to help him. However, his strong effort impressed me a lot and gave me much confidence on his recovery.

大約兩星期後,我再次往探葉先生,他告訴我他已經能領誤那些硬氣功的呼吸法了(頂氣, 噴氣和吞氣)。 雖然眼下所見他的吸氣並不很深及大,但已經是很有進步了,我深感恩慰。我再嘗試教他多一些氣功動作,與及一式剛強氣功:兩重浪。顧名思義,它能產生雙重的 能量或氣來通身體的經絡或閉塞之處。我真的感受到那雙重如巨浪的氣,我的很多病人亦有如此的感受。這次葉先生亦有同樣的問題,就是很容易忘記掉已學的招 式,我知道我應多一點來見他,使他更易掌握那些功法。無論如何,他的努力真的很感動我,亦使我對他的康復充滿信心。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home