Qigong Energy Healing 氣功能量治療

Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method is a method mainly to teach patients ways to develope their own healing power. Master Lawrence Tse is a Qigong healer. With many years of teaching and healing people with Qigong , he has gained lots of valuable experiences and consequently he put varies Qigong techniques into this Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method. It has been working well even to people who are suffering from serious problem like cancer and other serious sicknesses.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

The 6th Healing 第六次治療 14-07-2005

After 2 weeks holiday, I called Mr. Yip to see his latest condition. He told me he went to hospital for emergency aid a few days ago when he felt so painful on the chest. I then called his son to try to find out more about the situation. His son worried much about him and thought that the situation might be very critical for his father. I told him that what I sensed about his father was not that bad and I would visit his father and give an energy (Qi) transmission to his father.

When I saw Mr. Yip, I felt that he might be a little not so energetic but was not in a critical condition. We then had a talk as usual. It is necessary to have a good communication between the patient and the healer. For me, more I know about the patient will help me understand how I could lead the patient the path of recovery. What I try to introduce is most about self healing training. It is necessary to have good communication through out the whole process to achieve victory of the battle. This time I try to lead him to feel relaxingly rather than think too much. Most of the situation, thinking doesn’t help. Thinking is mainly from your fear and worry. It leads to stress and tension. It makes you not able to be ease down, not able to have good sleep and finally become more sick. I thought that lead to his severe pain on his chest few days ago. I try to explain to him and introduced him some techniques to stay away from thinking too much. I hope he could adopt some.

After a revision of exercises he had been learning, I this time gave him a long energy transmission for almost 40 minutes. Although I felt a bit exhausted afterwards, he showed a high spirit and his face was shining. He also found himself speak louder more easily after Qi transmission that he felt difficult and tired to do so before. It was a good sign and I was thinking of continuing more energy transmission section to him in future.

放了兩個星期的假期後,我致電葉先生來了解他的病情狀況。他告訴我,數日前才從醫院的急症室回來,他因為胸前部位很是痛楚,不得不去急症室求醫。我再致電他的兒子去探問更長細的情,他的兒子甚為擔心他父親的病情,有點認為可能已經是差不多時侯了。我的預感則告訴我,葉先生的現況還沒有至於這麼差,我請他的兒子放心一點,我再次探訪葉先生的時候,會給他一次發氣治療。

當 我看見葉先生的時候,感覺到他的情況雖然有點不太精神,但是並沒有想像之中的壞。我們如往常一般的交談,我認為治療者與病患者的溝通是很重要的,多一點的 明白病者的生理,心理甚至病者的思想,能夠更順利地帶領他們走完這一條康復之路。我所教授病人的大多是自我治療的法門,這是需要很好的溝通來合作戰勝一場 與病魔搏鬥的戰役。我嘗試令葉先生不要想太多,而放鬆多一點。 很多時我們的思想並不能幫助我們太多,我們的思想大多是源自恐懼與擔心,而恐懼與擔心更使我們焦慮與緊張,因此我們不能放鬆下來,也很可能不能好好的睡 覺,最終以致生病或令病情加重。我想這也是令葉先生病情形漸趨不穩定的可能性,我教導他一些能令他不去想太多的方法,希望他能學以致用。跟他溫習了以往教 授他的運動,我便給了他一個頗長的發氣治療。雖然事後我有一點累,但真的看見葉先生精神起來,臉上也有點發亮,說話也比先前響亮起來。這是一個很好的現 象,我在想著往後給他多一點發氣治療。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home