Qigong Energy Healing 氣功能量治療

Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method is a method mainly to teach patients ways to develope their own healing power. Master Lawrence Tse is a Qigong healer. With many years of teaching and healing people with Qigong , he has gained lots of valuable experiences and consequently he put varies Qigong techniques into this Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method. It has been working well even to people who are suffering from serious problem like cancer and other serious sicknesses.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Starting Healing for the 1st Time

I started healing to Mrs. Wun for the first time today. I took Mrs. Wun to the area close to the entrance. I just felt that the air and energy were quite good there. It should be a good place to do my healing. I applied the energy transmission after I messaged Mrs. Wun for a while. I asked her if she felt comfortable with my energy. She nodded and waved her hand. She also mumbled to express herself. I felt quite strongly that she was saying yes. After I finished my healing, I felt that she was having a pretty good respond on my energy. When people have a disable palm, normally the muscles there contract tightly together. It looks like they are holding tight with their fingers. Mrs. Wun has a similar condition with her right hand. During the healing, I saw her trying a few times to unfold the fingers of her disable right palm. I knew she really wanted to recover. It strengthened my confidence on my healing to her. It was because the patient’s will was the most important factor of the success of a recovery from the sickness rather than the capability of the doctor or the healer. If the patient is refusing from any help, I am sure no body could help in such a case. Mrs. Wun was holding my hand with her capable left hand. She seemed showing appreciation or did not want me to leave. Her son had told me later that her mom’s facial expression was not same any more as before. She was like having a hope of the recovery.


進行第一次能量治療

第一次對温老太治療的時侯,我感到近門口處空氣及能量較好,便把老太推到該處,先作一會推拿,才施予發氣治療。我問温老太是否感受到什麼,或可感到舒服否,她像有感覺似的,她點頭及揮動着手,但畢竟她也只是牙牙地說着話,也不是真的能表達着什麼。完畢後,我感到温老太的反應也還好,一般手部殘障的人仕,手掌及手指的肌肉會扭曲在一起,温老太的情形就是這個樣子。在治療的過程中,我看到温老太用她能動的左手,在不斷地把她那整天屈曲著的右手掌張開。那表示他的康復意志很強,這又增加了我對這次治療的信心,因為病人的信心是最重要的康復因素,其次才是醫生的能力。一個抗拒醫治的病人,我相信是沒有人可以幫助到他。她最後還緊握著我的手好一會也不放開,像是感激,也像舍不得我似的。她兒子跟我說,她媽媽像感覺到希望,表情跟以往不一樣。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home