Qigong Energy Healing 氣功能量治療

Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method is a method mainly to teach patients ways to develope their own healing power. Master Lawrence Tse is a Qigong healer. With many years of teaching and healing people with Qigong , he has gained lots of valuable experiences and consequently he put varies Qigong techniques into this Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method. It has been working well even to people who are suffering from serious problem like cancer and other serious sicknesses.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

The 9th Healing 第九次治療 28-07-2005

Mr. Yip was still feeling weak. I was concerned very much about it. Since I knew he was doing fine with most of his physical practice, I concentrated on directing his energy towards his inner well-being on this visit. First I led him thoroughly along the process of self-healing Qigong. I then gave him a guided meditation. I put the direction on healing his inner emotional and mental parts. That was something I knew about his wound in his mind and heart. Mostly those are the very original cause of sicknesses. I felt myself also devoted into it because my energy is running out together with the flow of my guiding talk. Mr. Yip seemed to be going into quite deep. I hoped it work well to him. I also tried some massage and snapping method on his chest and back where he felt most painful there. At last I did an energy transmission again. I did it as much and as long as possible to him.

我 很關心業先生持續感到不太精神的情況,我對他的氣功動作很有信心,我這次便集中引導他的內在心理及思想。我跟他首先練習了一個頗長的不幸不自我治療氣功, 我嘗試帶領他入深一點,跟着與他作了一個引導性的冥想。我引領他去治療自己的心理與及思想上的憂慮與鬱結,這些都是我們內來的傷口,大部分的病患都是從這 裏茲生出來的。我感覺到自己也很投入,因為我的能量也從我引導著的說話消散出來。業先生也像冥想得很深入,我希望這能幫助他更多。我也推拿與拍打了他的患 處一會,最後我盡力把這次的發氣治療做得好與長一點。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home