Qigong Energy Healing 氣功能量治療

Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method is a method mainly to teach patients ways to develope their own healing power. Master Lawrence Tse is a Qigong healer. With many years of teaching and healing people with Qigong , he has gained lots of valuable experiences and consequently he put varies Qigong techniques into this Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method. It has been working well even to people who are suffering from serious problem like cancer and other serious sicknesses.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Exhausted after the 2nd healing

When I arrived at the old people’s home early in the morning, it was quite hot there. It became a bit smelly especially as I walked further inside. I took Mrs. Wun to the space close to the entrance again also because I felt the air and the energy were better there. After the message, I started to transmit energy to Mrs. Wun. She however kept moving her body. It made me harder to concentrate on transmitting energy to the right spot, the area behind her head where the blockages occurred. It would be also more difficult for me to tune the energy to do the healing. I normally felt much more exhausted in such a case.. That day I was extremely tired after the healing section. I had no choice but rest for the next day.

完成治療後的疲累

這天早上我便到達老人院。那裏真有點熱,再往內走,更是熱得有點兒鼻子不太好受,我再把在輪椅上的溫老太太,推到近門口處,我還是覺得那裏的空氣及能量也比較好一點。作了一會的推拿,我便開始對溫老太施與發氣治療。可是溫老太的身體在不停地前後移動,那使我不能集中精神發氣致她的左後腦,那裏就是導致他中風的閉塞之處。這樣也使我感到甚難運氣治療溫老太,這亦會使我特別累。那天我完成治療之後,真的覺得很累,我也沒辦法,明天祇好休息一天。


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home