Qigong Energy Healing 氣功能量治療

Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method is a method mainly to teach patients ways to develope their own healing power. Master Lawrence Tse is a Qigong healer. With many years of teaching and healing people with Qigong , he has gained lots of valuable experiences and consequently he put varies Qigong techniques into this Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method. It has been working well even to people who are suffering from serious problem like cancer and other serious sicknesses.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Her mind was pretty clear

Today I saw Mrs Wun with good spirit. When I tried to stimulate her brain by talking to her, I noticed her reaction was really stable and clear. I could easily understand that she was trying to express something not simple. There were lots of things she wanted to tell me but she could not pronoun the right voice. She became frustrated. What I could see was her mind was very clear. I believed blockage was reducing in her brain. There was a sound she produced very accurate as well when she was telling me something yes.

During the energy transmission, she looked like she felt comfortable. I asked her if she could felt the energy. She nodded and tried to express yes to me. Not like last time, her body was very stable leaning on the wheel chair. I also felt my energy transmission become smooth as well. Also except her right fingers were holding tighter together than 2 days ago, her body seemed to be stronger. I believed and hoped that she would be getting better and better during my continuous healing in the coming future.

她的頭腦是頗清醒的

今天溫老太看來很精神,當我嘗試以談話刺激她的腦時,她表現得頗穩定及清楚。我肯定她在嘗試表達一些不太簡單的意思,她也想對我說很多東西,可惜的是她不能準確地發音,她有點沮喪了。但我看到的是她清晰的思緒,相信溫老太腦部的閉塞,應該在清除中,至少她在說「有」的一次,她說得頗準確。在發氣治療的時侯,溫老太像很舒服似的,我問她可感到氣或能量否,她點頭及想表達她能感受到。她沒有像上次那樣移動身體,而是很穩定地座在輪椅上,我感到所發的氣也很暢順。除了她的右手指比兩日前扭曲在一起得更緊一點之外,她的身體像強壯了。我相信亦希望溫老太會不斷地朝康復的路邁進。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home