Qigong Energy Healing 氣功能量治療

Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method is a method mainly to teach patients ways to develope their own healing power. Master Lawrence Tse is a Qigong healer. With many years of teaching and healing people with Qigong , he has gained lots of valuable experiences and consequently he put varies Qigong techniques into this Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method. It has been working well even to people who are suffering from serious problem like cancer and other serious sicknesses.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Mind Clear But Disabled

Mrs Wun was still in a good condition when I saw her today. As usual she could recognize me and greeted me with her left hand. I grasped her hand and started a conversation for a while. I noticed she had used her left hand to try to wipe any saliva dripping from her mouth. She was actually not dripping any. It showed that her mind was very conscious of a lot of things, even tiny thing like that. Obviously she also cared about her appearance as well. It was then a tragedy that a person with clear mind could not express herself and could not do something she wanted to do with her limbs. I did massage and energy transmission more thoroughly. I really wanted a faster recovery for her. I also tried to transmit energy on the bruise of her right palm besides the areas I usual did.

意識清晰但癱瘓

溫老太的狀況看來還是很不錯,她像以往一樣,看見了我,便伸出她的左手來迎接我,我握她的手,跟她說了一會話。我看見溫老太用左手像擦口唇邊的口水似的,但其實那裏並沒有口水。這使我更明白她的意識是很清晰的,我亦留意到她是很在意她的外觀,這是頗悲哀的,當一個人的意識是清晰的,卻不能表達自己,也不能用她的肢體去做一些她想做的事。我把推拿及發氣治療作得更仔細一點,因為我真的希望溫老太能康復得更快。除了那些我通常發氣至的地方外,我亦發氣至她左掌瘀了的地方。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home