Qigong Energy Healing 氣功能量治療

Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method is a method mainly to teach patients ways to develope their own healing power. Master Lawrence Tse is a Qigong healer. With many years of teaching and healing people with Qigong , he has gained lots of valuable experiences and consequently he put varies Qigong techniques into this Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method. It has been working well even to people who are suffering from serious problem like cancer and other serious sicknesses.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Restoring sense on right leg

Mrs. Wun always looked quite expressionless. It could be the case that she was just not in the mood. She however sometimes moved her movable left hand fast and agile to try to express something to me. Her right side of the body was totally paralyzed. She shouldn't able to feel much. But as I was massaging and stimulating her right foot, she was having a quite strong reaction. I knew she felt the pain. It was a good sign that she was restoring more sense with her right leg. In other words, the energy condition of her right leg was improving. Though I felt a bit tired with continuously doing the energy transmission for consecutive 3 days, I still tried my best to send her my energy.
I met the lady who was taking care of her often. She also agreed that Mrs. Wun was having stronger strength these few days. Her head could always maintain upright and it used to be dropping down all the time. The lady said it made easier for her to feed her during meals. I also showed the nurse Mrs. Wun's the fingers of her right palm became loose, soft and relax. Before, the fingers of her right palm were used to tensely curve together. I hope and believe the condition of Mrs. Wun will improve as time goes by. However, I really have to take a day off tomorrow.

右腿回復了知覺

常常看到溫老太是木無表情的,我想她是沒心情吧。但有時則會揮動那能活動的左手,快速及靈活地表達一些意思。她右邊身子癱了,那邊的身體理應不太能感覺到什麼,但在我按摩及推拿她的右腳掌時,她像很有反應似的,我相信她是感覺到痛楚,這是一個很好的跡象,她那裏應該在回復感覺,也可以說是氣血變得暢通了一點。雖然因為連續三天的放氣治療,使我感到有點累,但我還是很努力地發放能量與溫老太。我後來跟照顧溫老太的姑娘交談過,她也認同溫老太身體在這數天裏強壯起來,她的頭現在是整天豎直的,已往她整天垂頭,那姑娘說照顧溫老太的飲食也容易多了。我向她展視溫老太那曾經整天手指都扭曲在一起,但現已經變得較軟,較鬆的右手掌。我希望亦相信溫老太的情況會隨時間改善,但我明天真的要休息了。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home