Qigong Energy Healing 氣功能量治療

Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method is a method mainly to teach patients ways to develope their own healing power. Master Lawrence Tse is a Qigong healer. With many years of teaching and healing people with Qigong , he has gained lots of valuable experiences and consequently he put varies Qigong techniques into this Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method. It has been working well even to people who are suffering from serious problem like cancer and other serious sicknesses.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Negative Emotions

Mrs. Wun just woke up from a nap in the afternoon when I arrived at the old people’s home. She grasped my hand and tried to telling me plenty of things. I did not understand but the way she was trying to express herself was absolutely full of energy. Her mind was very active and most probably working quite well. These were actually good signs of an improvement of her condition. At least she had plenty of energy to do all these things. I found Mrs Wun was holding some negative emotion within her. She sometimes would talk to me with depression or sadness. These negative emotions would keep harming her health. On the other hand I however noticed her strong will to recover. I felt myself tuning the energy quite well this time and Mrs. Wun was still reacting positively during the energy transmission. I actually felt confident on her recovery too. She was showing a stable and improving condition even just for few times of healing. I did not feel that tired as usual after the energy transmission. I even felt very light and slightly energized. It seemed that I was reaching a higher energy level. I was very delighted and slept very well at night.

負面情緒

溫老太剛從午睡醒來,她看見了我的到來,便抓我的手,像要告訴我很多東西似的說一連串的話,我雖聽不懂但那是絕對充滿能量的表現。她那時思想很活躍,亦很可能在極正常地活動著。那是很好的徵象,表示她的身體在改善中,至少她有足夠的能量去處理這些事情。我感到溫老太內心有一些負面的情緒,她有時會拉我像訴說什麼悲傷的事情似的,這些負面的情緒是會傷害她身體,但我也看到她堅強地想康復的另一面。這次我也把能量調運得不錯,溫老太反應也良好。我對她的康復是蠻有信心的,在短短數次治療後,她已經頗穩定及有一點進步了。發氣治療後,我也不像往常般累,我甚至感到一點鬆,及能量在體內運轉似的,我想我可能境界提昇了,雖喜悅,卻睡得更好。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home