Qigong Energy Healing 氣功能量治療

Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method is a method mainly to teach patients ways to develope their own healing power. Master Lawrence Tse is a Qigong healer. With many years of teaching and healing people with Qigong , he has gained lots of valuable experiences and consequently he put varies Qigong techniques into this Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method. It has been working well even to people who are suffering from serious problem like cancer and other serious sicknesses.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Right Toes started to move

I could see Mrs. Wun could recognize me when I was approaching to her. Although from her eyes or facial expression, I could not catch her emotion, she still showed me her movable left hand to welcome me. During the healing, I often kept talking to Mrs. Wun to stimulate her speaking ability. As usual, I was messaging her body first. I found her right unmovable foot was reacting every time when I was pulling her toes. It was clearly a muscle reaction or respond. Her toes were moving. They were lifting up a little bit. I was very much happy that this sign of improvement showed quite early. Although it could be just a little step, it told people who concerned Mrs Wun that we are taking a right path to heal her.I managed quite well again on the energy transmission and did not feel very tired as well. I told Nichol about the latest improving respond of Mrs. Wun, he was also very happy and excited about it. He asked me to continue the way I was healing to Mrs. Wun.

右邊腳指開始動了

我看見溫老太像認得我似的,雖然從她的眼神及表情,我看不出她的情緒,但在我行近她時,她還是伸出她的那能動的左手來歡迎我。在治療過程中,我常常跟溫老太不斷說話,去刺激她的說話能力。如往常一樣,我替溫老太先推拿身體,發現每次我在拉她的腳指時,有很明顯的肌肉的反應,她的腳指動了,輕輕地往上提起一點。我很高興,這麼快便看見了這個顯示身體正在改善的跡象,雖然祇是一少進步,但這告訴所有關心溫老太情況的,這是一條治療她的正確方向。我發這次發氣治療得也頗不錯,完成後也沒有太累。我告訴Nichol溫老太最新良好的反應,他也很高興及興奮,還叫我繼續我治療溫老太的方法。


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home