Qigong Energy Healing 氣功能量治療

Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method is a method mainly to teach patients ways to develope their own healing power. Master Lawrence Tse is a Qigong healer. With many years of teaching and healing people with Qigong , he has gained lots of valuable experiences and consequently he put varies Qigong techniques into this Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method. It has been working well even to people who are suffering from serious problem like cancer and other serious sicknesses.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Continuously Improving

Today when I arrived at the old people’s home, Mrs. Wun was at the table where she usually had meals together with other old people. I was asking her if she were going to had something to eat and if I should wait for a while. She pushed herself away from the table to let me know she was ready for the healing. It was very obvious that she understood what I was saying very clearly. And her action also showed that her mind was acting quite well. While I was messaging her body, I noticed the condition of the flesh on her hands was improving. The bruise of her right palm was also fading away very fast. And the reaction of her muscle on her right foot was also stronger than the day before while I was pulling her toes. I was asking Mrs. Wun if she was having stronger feelings with her right hand and leg, she was firmly expressing yes to me with a strong nod. I was very happy about such a fast and big improvement of Mrs. Wun’s condition.

As I had mentioned to her son, blockages within Mrs. See were very hard to be dissolved in the beginning even though I transmitted as much energy as possible to do the healing since the blockages were there for couples of years. However, once the blockages were starting to be dissolved, it might be being clear up in a very fast rate. It’s just like some rocks blocking a weak river. A sudden strong water flow might still not able to move the rocks away in the beginning. Once the rocks are started to shake because of the consistent strong stream of water, all in a sudden the rocks would be moving away one by one quickly. At last the river will be all clear up in a very short time. I had this feeling that Mrs. Wun’s condition will improve very quickly from this state. Actually I also found I was tuning my energy smoother and stronger recently for Mrs. Wun. As almost the end of my energy transmission, it was nearly the dinner time for Mrs. Wun. People there were busy preparing the dinner for the old people. Mrs Wun suddenly held my hand and letting me know it was sharp dinner time at 4:30pm and I should stop. It was funny to me and she showed a clear thinking again and took the action to do so. I talked to Mr. Wun about the improving condition of Mrs. Wun after I left. He was also happy and excited. He also asked me if there was someone saying anything negative to me. What he meant was someone there in the old people’s home advised him not to continue my healing to Mrs. Wun. I was glad that Mr. Wun and I could achieve such a trust in each other. He told me he would try to meet me in the old people’s home tomorrow. I also wanted to discuss more about his mom with him.

慢慢地進步中

我到達老人院時,溫老太正坐在平常跟其他老人家們一起吃東西的桌子傍,我問她是否要吃東西,及我應否等一會,她用手把自己跟桌子推開一點,以示她已經預備好了,很明顯地,溫老太是十分明白我的說話的,她那舉動亦顯示她的思想也是頗清晰的。我替溫老太推拿時,發覺她雙手的肉的狀況正在改善中,她右手掌上的瘀血也在急促地退減。而當我拉她右腳的腳指時,她的右腳肌肉的反應也比上次治療時強烈。我問溫老太的右手及腳,是否感覺強烈了,她很大力的點頭,我也很欣慰溫老太有這麼快及大的進步。就如我跟溫老太的兒子Nichol說的一樣,溫老太身體裏的閉塞,己塞了數年,在最初的階段,就算我很盡力發氣與她,也並不會容易地除去。但一旦閉塞開始被沖脫,很有可能便很快地消散。就像一條被石頭充塞的弱河,一陣強大的水流也沒能把石頭陣搖動一點,但持續的沖擊一旦開始把石頭動搖,可能便一下子一塊塊的沖走了。我有這樣的感覺,溫老太的身體可能會很快地進步,事實上,我亦感到我近來發氣給溫老太得越來越順及強。接近完成發氣治療時,已經差不多是老人院的吃飯時間,那裏的人正忙造飯,溫老太突然捉我的手來告訴我,是四時半吃飯的時侯了,我應該停止了,很有趣的是,溫老太再次顯露她清晰的思考,並以行動顯示出來。我離去後便告知Nichol溫老太的最新狀況,他也很興奮及喜悅,他還問我是否有人在老人院對我說一些負面說話,他的意思是老人院裏有人建議他不應再讓溫老太繼續我的氣功治療。我很高興與Nichol能建立這樣的互相信任,他告訴我會盡力明天到老人院與我見面,我亦希望能與他更詳細談論溫老太的情況。


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home