Qigong Energy Healing 氣功能量治療

Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method is a method mainly to teach patients ways to develope their own healing power. Master Lawrence Tse is a Qigong healer. With many years of teaching and healing people with Qigong , he has gained lots of valuable experiences and consequently he put varies Qigong techniques into this Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method. It has been working well even to people who are suffering from serious problem like cancer and other serious sicknesses.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Forgot how to move her right limbs?

Mrs Wun was very sleepy the whole time I was seeing her in the old people’s home. From far I could see that she was dropping her head in the wheel chair while I was entering the old people’s home. She was most likely falling into sleep. I brought her to the entrance area and that woke her up. She seemed too sleepy to respond me well while I was chatting with her. Her body condition was still fine. While I was holding and messaging her right disable hand, I felt that it was now very light and lose like a normal able hand. She also showed in her facial expression that she could feel quite strongly with her right palm. I believed her right hand was getting better and better. I was thinking maybe she had not got used to use her right hand for 5 years. Even though she got some sense back, she might still not get used to or forget how to move her right hand. It was a similar situation about her right leg. There was sure even more sensation on her right leg. Every time while I was massaging and stimulating her right foot, her right leg would move to react. I was sure the energy I was giving her almost everyday was doing the work to break the blockages in her brain. Her situation was improving steadily. Just a matter of time, she would be able to move all her limbs of her body. After I was transmitting energy to her for a while, she seemed to be more awake. I however felt sleepy after I finished the healing and left the old people’s home. I should have exchange the energy with Mrs. Wun.

已忘了怎樣動她的右肢?

今天我在替溫老太治療時,她整天都帶睡意似的。當我到達老人院時,遠遠已看到溫老太在輪椅上垂頭,看似睡著。我推溫老太到門口傍,這亦弄醒了她,我跟她說話,她卻像睡意正濃,沒有多大的反應。溫老太的身體仍然在良好的狀態中,我在替溫老太活動她那癱瘓了的右手時,發覺那手事實上現在已很鬆亦軟,我感覺上,那更多的像一隻正常的手,她的面部表情亦告訴我,她的感覺亦回復得更多了,我相信她的右手正在改善中。我有這樣的想法,可能溫老太己經有五年沒有使用她的右手,就是回復了點感覺,也己經不懂或已忘記怎樣使自己的右手活動了。我想她的右腳也是差不多的情況,感覺理應比手還回復得更強烈,每次我替溫老太推拿和刺激到她的右腳掌,她那裏也會反應及動起來,我肯定我那差不多每天放給溫老太的內氣,都在沖開她腦後的血絡閉塞,她也在不斷地改善中,這應該只不過是時間上的問題,溫老太的四肢便會都能活動。發氣治療不久,溫老太便像醒了似的,但我完成治療,離開老人院後,卻感到頗有睡意,相信是能量互相交換了。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home