Qigong Energy Healing 氣功能量治療

Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method is a method mainly to teach patients ways to develope their own healing power. Master Lawrence Tse is a Qigong healer. With many years of teaching and healing people with Qigong , he has gained lots of valuable experiences and consequently he put varies Qigong techniques into this Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method. It has been working well even to people who are suffering from serious problem like cancer and other serious sicknesses.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

More alive on her right side

Mrs. Wun did not have a pair of sparkling eyes. In fact I could hardly see where she actually focused on while she was staring in a direction. However, every time when I arrived and approached her, she seemed able to recognize me fast and easily. She would turn her head towards me and welcome me with her able left hand as well. She still looked fine today. The right side of her body seemed regaining more and more sense and reacting better. Before both her right hand and leg were like kind of dead things. Now they were becoming more alive. When I tried to rotate her right arm along her shoulder, not like before that it was very hard and I had to push hard to do so, this time it was much easy and loose. I also tuned my energy transmission quite smooth and strong as well. I knew it certainly would help improving Mrs. Wun condition faster.

右邊身回復生機

溫老太的眼神並不是靈動的那一種,相反有時我也不太肯定她在望向一個方向時,她其實是在看誰或那樣事物。但每每在我到達及行近她時,她總能很快及輕易便發現我,她會轉動上身及頭部,並用那能動的左手歡迎我。溫老太今天看來不錯,她右邊身體似又回復了更多的知覺,反應也越來越好,已往她右腳和手有點像沒有生命般,現在卻似回復了生機。當我替溫老太轉動右手來活動她的肩膀的關節時,不久之前,那裏還是很硬,我要出一點氣力,才可完成;但那關節已變得鬆了,我很輕易便北可轉動她的右手。我這次發氣治療,感到我所引導的氣或能量也很強和暢順,我知這一定會使溫老太能改善得更快。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home