Qigong Energy Healing 氣功能量治療

Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method is a method mainly to teach patients ways to develope their own healing power. Master Lawrence Tse is a Qigong healer. With many years of teaching and healing people with Qigong , he has gained lots of valuable experiences and consequently he put varies Qigong techniques into this Yin and Yang Qigong Healing Method. It has been working well even to people who are suffering from serious problem like cancer and other serious sicknesses.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Stronger Positive Reaction

During Massaging Mrs. Wun today in the old people’s home, I asked her to push me with her left hand. I was surprised by the strength that her left hand could hold firm and straight with. She was definitely improving steadily. Her energy was getting stronger. The bruise on her disable right palm almost all disappeared. Her right leg was reacting more obviously. Not like before, this time not only when I was pulling her toes of her right foot, but also when I was stimulating the upper part of her right foot, her toes would be moving up and down. The upper area of the foot should be less sensitive than toes. That indicated her right leg was regaining more sense. Her son, Nichol arrived at the old people’s home later and also amazed by the latest improving condition of Mrs. Wun. Maybe because Mrs. Wun was regaining more of the sense on her right hand side, she felt more painful and had the intension to push my hands away while I was massaging her right hand and leg. I often told her when she showed the expression of feeling painful during my massage that she had to stand the pain for a while and I would not really hurt her. She always nodded and let me carry on. The energy transmission was again quite smooth and I knew she would be improving more and more steadily.

更多的正面反應

今天在替溫老太推拿時,我叫她嘗試用她的左手用力推我,我真的有點驚訝她把手伸直後的力量,她是肯定的在穩定地進步中,她的能量也在增長,她那癱瘓了右手上的瘀青也差不多全退卻了,她右腳的反應也強烈了一點。不像前數天,這次不單止當我拉她右腳指時,她那右腳指會上下移動,就是在她右腳面上按撫,右腳指也會有很強反應。腳指應該比腳面的感覺強得多,因此這顯示她現在右腳的感覺應該回復了更多。溫老太的兒子Nichol來到老人院後,也很雀躍於溫老太的進步。可能是溫老太右邊身子回復了多一點感覺,我在按她右手與腳時,她像感受到更多的痛楚,有一點想推開我似的,當我看見她浮現出那痛楚的面部表情,我會告訴她忍耐多一會,我是不會真的弄傷及弄痛她的,她也點頭讓我繼續。這次的發氣治療也很暢順,我知道溫老太的身體會持續地改善。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home